Hi lovies

Fist off sorry i have been gone for a while, sometimes i do like a little break from blogging. I found my life wasnt interesting enough to blog about... till now haha.
So to start of being back blogging i have made some cushions!!! I found the most amazing print and fabric and decided to get my sewing machine out and start my own little business. (if i can call it that)

They are 40cm by 40cm Paris script fabric - i bloody love them made some for all my family already. If you are interested or would like one please message me below. I can also make bigger ones or longer ones by request only. These 40by40 are £15. + postage £3
I do also have an etsy store where i am selling more bits - my store is "withlovecally"



So you know what i will be doing all week...

XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Ah looks very cute !
    Your blog is lovely !
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute xx

    ide love if you checked my blog! xx 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates