Oh Hey!

lashes/primark. lipstick/rimmel. vasaline/boots. perfume/valentina by valentino

Thought id do a post about some of my favourite cosmetics i wear on my face.. so here i am wearing primark lashes! can you believe it, only a pound and they are really good - stayed on all night. The glue wasn't brilliant so defiantly use Eylure glue for lashes. The lipstick is from Rimmel and it's the very first lipstick iv ever purchased! and for my first one i bloody love it, wont be long till it runs out and ill need another. Never been all that into lipstick/lipgloss but now im hooked. I also love the new creme brulee valsaline. It tastes and smells so good! Its a must have.
Then finally the boyfriend bought me valentina by valentino for my birthday and it smells gorgeous. I normally only ever ever ever wear black xs but i do like this one so iv given it a try. =)

It's FRIDAY finally!! Had a rubbish week but iv got lots planned for my weekend which i cant wait to blog about. Even dyed my hair yesturday i need a change, out with the old in with the new! my hairs now purple...ish. ha hope everyone has a brilliant weekend.


cally xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates